volzFilm 8046FR is a durable, moisture resistant LDPE (polyethylene) backing with a rubber-based pressure-sensitive adhesive. Designed to offer flame retardant / fire resistant barrier in safety critical environments. Offers a high degree of conformability without excessive stretch. Stiffer backing makes it easier to handle in certain applications. It is tested in accordance with ASTM-E84/ UL 723 and meets NFPA 701requirements.
- Masking and sealing applications where flame retardancy is required
- Surface protection against a wide range of material
- Seaming, sealing, and hanging poly sheeting
- Removes cleanly after temporary use
- Bonds well to a variety of surfaces and is easy to unwind
- Flame retardant
- The Rolls should be stored in their packaging protected from light and at a temperature between 15°C to 24°C, with a relative humidity of 50% +/- 30%. When using an adhesive tape stored below 15°C, it is advisable to keep the tape at room temperature for 24 hours to preserve its characteristics.
|Adhesion to Steel|