volzFix V4131 is a double-sided, PET film with a modified solvent acrylic adhesive that has a different adhesive strength on each side. The permanent side has very good adhesion to paper and high energy plastic materials. The adhesive on the removable side has weak adhesion, yet strong enough to hold onto various surfaces temporarily, e.g. glass, ABS, PVC, etc.; and leaves no residue upon peeling. volzFix V4131 has very good durability, which is resistant to UV and temperature changes.
- Applications for posters/ very light objects to be fixed on notice board, window displays
other smooth surfaces temporarIy
- Applications where repeat/ temporary fixation is required.
- Exzellente Anfangsklebkraft und Alterungsbeständigkeit
- Ablösbare Seite ist rückstandsfrei
- Ausgezeichnete Haftung auf glatten Oberflächen
- Gute Adhäsion auf rauen Oberflächen
- Gute Oberflächenkonformität und Haftkraft
- Sehr gute Haltbarkeit, beständig gegen UV und Temperaturschwankungen
The Rolls should be stored in their packaging protected from light and at a temperature between 15°C to 24°C, with a relative humidity of 50% +/- 30%. When using an adhesive tape stored below 15°C, it is advisable to keep the tape at room temperature for 24 hours to preserve its characteristics.
|Adhesion to Steel|
- Excellent initial tack and aging resistance
- Removable side is residue free
- Excellent adhesion to even surfaces
- Good adhesion to rough surfaces
- Good surface conformity and holding power
- Very good durability, which is resistant to UV and temperature changes