volzElektro 11203 is a PTFE (polytetrafluoroethylene) film coated with a high-temperature silicone adhesive system. Designed for high temperature insulation, as release wrap on rollers in numerous applications, cure process of composites materials and all applications where a low-friction , anti-stick and non-toxic properties are required.
- Used in the manufacture of motors and transformers
- Used in the automotive, aerospace, composite materials and other industries
- High adhesive and shear strength
- Good resistance to UV radiation, temperature, solvents, humidity
- Suitable for outdoor applications
The Rolls should be stored in their packaging protected from light and at a temperature between 15°C to 24°C, with a relative humidity of 50% +/- 30%. When using an adhesive tape stored below 15°C, it is advisable to keep the tape at room temperature for 24 hours to preserve its characteristics.
|Adhesion to Steel|
|Breakdown Voltage (Veff VDE 0303)|
|Rolling Ball Tack|
- Oustanding temperature resistance
- Good chemical resistance
- Low-friction and anti-stick surface